Skip to main content

Moraga School District

  • Make changes to the header and footer on the "Edit Header and Footer" tab on the left.


    Lamorinda School Bus Program

    Annual Bus Pass Prices


    NEW this year -

    Parents can now pay IN FULL or in MONTHLY  PAYMENTS via automatic recurring billing (ARB).  Payment is due when registering to reserve your seat on the bus.  Free or reduced-price transportation is available for families that qualify.   


    FULL PAYMENT Annual Bus Pass

    $925 Round Trip

    $615 One Way - (AM or PM)

    $310 Upgrade to Round Trip



    $94/month Round Trip - 10 payments

    $63/month One Way (AM or PM) - 10 payments


     Sign up and pay at


    Changes for 2019 - 2020


    Annual Bus Pass Price 

    Due to a significant increase in the cost of school bus transportation, parent fees have also increased. Measure J funds will provide 59% of the revenue for the program and parent fees will provide the remaining 41%.  In order to assist parents, the LSBP now offers FULL PAYMENT or MONTHLY PAYMENTS via automatic recurring billing (ARB). 


    New Buses! 

    Twelve brand new buses will be introduced to the fleet next year. The new buses will be placed where they are needed most.  The new buses will have the same safety features as the current buses and will hold 71 students three-to-a-seat.   

    Route Changes 

    The LSBP has reduced its fleet from 22 buses to 19 buses next year which has changed some of the routing. Please check the bus schedules carefully. You'll need to know your student(s) ROUTE NUMBER and BUS STOP to register.  View your bus schedules here:  Lafayette/Moraga Schedules/Maps.



    • NEW Route 2 (Route 1 & 2 combined)


    Safety Information and Bus Rules

    Please review the LSBP School Bus Rules and Safety Information here.


    Contact Us

    For late buses, emergencies or lost items contact First Student dispatch at 925-926-0375. 

    For bus passes, bus stops or payment, contact the LSBP office at 925-299-3216 or 925-299-3215.  or



    Governing Board and CCCOE Approved 

    2017-2020 LCAP 

    The MSD Coordinating Council, which oversees the monitoring and annual development of the LCAP, meets at 3:30 PM at the JM Library on  9/20/18, 11/7/18, 2/27/19 and 3/27/19. Students, staff, parents and community members are welcome to attend Coordinating Council meetings and are also welcome to speak to the LCAP at any regular Board meeting. Annual LCAP updates will be presented to all site PTAs and School Site Councils in the fall.  LCAP feedback and comments may be emailed to  A draft LCAP will be presented to the MSD Governing Board on June 4, 2019, and a public hearing will be held.  The Board will take action to approve the LCAP on June 11, 2019.

    Current Board Meeting Agenda

    Click Here

    School Calendars

    School Year 2019-2020

    Board Adopted:
    Mar. 12,2019


    About US

    The Moraga School District is located in Moraga, California, beyond the Oakland hills and east of San Francisco.  Our students consistently score advanced and proficient on California standardized tests while excelling in art, music, technology, physical education and a variety of intermediate school electives.  The Moraga School District values the involvement of Moraga parents and families, our PTAs, the Moraga Education Foundation, and local businesses.  Together we deliver to our TK-8th grade students a first class education addressing the academic, social and emotional needs of our students to succeed in a diverse global world.

    Nondiscrimination Policy: MSD prohibits unlawful discrimination against any protected group as identified under Education Code 200 and 220 and Government Code 11135, and Title IX, including actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color, mental or physical disability, age, or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics in any District program or activity that received or benefits from state financial assistance, including athletic programs. Complaint information is available at the MSD District Office, 1540 School Street, CA, 94556.  For further information, call 925-376-5943